1. From English country to contemporary cottage, Mission and Shaker to vintage modern, wood standing coat racks are a quirky and charmingly traditional bunch. Accent the nostalgic appeal of your wood standing coat rack with classic hardwood finishes such as cherry, oak, maple, mahogany, and walnut.
2. Minimalist modernism and ornate antiquity are the dominant styles of our metal standing coat racks. Victorian coat racks are some of our most distinctive antique-style metal hangers, with scrolling flourishes for hats and coats and large, decorative umbrella bases.
3. If contemporary rustic sounds like a contradiction in terms, let our wrought iron standing coat racks introduce you to chic country style. These Metal Creations coat racks are handmade and expertly forged by master blacksmiths. They’re perfect for cabin or condo.
4. Large families plus winter coats can equal a toppled coat rack. The solution: sturdy and spacious hall trees. If somebody yells “timber!” near a hall tree, it’s probably because Grandpa admires the woodwork and forgot to turn up his hearing aid.
5. If a wood hall tree is too large and imposing for your foyer, split the difference with one of our cubbie-style storage bench and coat rack sets. Their versatile designs would allow bench storage on one wall and coat hanging on another.
6. Coats may own the closet, but fedoras and Audrey hats deserve a helping hook too. Standing coat racks with hat hooks extend a little extra courtesy to fashionable dressers and bundled-up winter walkers.
7. With entryway kids storage lockers, revolving vanities, and coat rack and stool combos, our childrens standing coat racks give parents more creative ways to cut down on dress-up and dress-down time. Colorful themed and personalized coat racks make cleanup easier for kids.
8. A trip to the store isn’t just a chore. It’s an entire outfit. Coat rack cubbies and entryway organizers offer storage room for all your outdoor attire, with lockers, drawers, hooks, and storage baskets that make hallways cleaner.
9. Somewhere out there, lost umbrellas and missing dryer socks are living in rain-free, static-free harmony. Help keep your umbrella from a premature journey over the rainbow with an umbrella stand and coat rack combo, the perfect purchase for your rainy day fund.
10. Mirrored coat racks are uniquely useful furnishings for entryways and dressing rooms. Mirrored hall tree benches give you one last chance for a once-over, while valet stands help you save time with an all-in-one pre-sleep outfit prep.